Bijoux Indiscrets: Maze Cross Cleavage Harness - Black
Bijoux Indiscrets: Maze Cross Cleavage Harness - Black by Bijoux Indiscrets
The straps of this harness adorn the chest. Goes with your best outfits, lingerie or simply bare skin. The straps of this accessory can cross at the back.
- 100% adjustable at the waist and shoulders.
- Inspired by classic BDSM: all the sensuality and power of bondage in a single accessory.
- Goes perfectly with some FLASH pasties or Garters.
- 100% vegan: polyurethane straps made from recycled materials.
- Approved by the animal rights organization PETA.
- Fashion Erotic Accessories: A blend current fashion trends and traditional eroticism.
- Festival Look! Set the trend this season with the Maze collection!
- This pack contains adjustable extenders.
- All materials have space to add an extra hole if required.
- Extenders include two straps with a length of 9.8" and width of .9" made of vegan leather.
- Size: lower chest maximum 37"", minimum 23.62"
- Cleaning: Clean gently with a damp cloth, add a small amount of mild soap. Do not scrub material to avoid damaging the products surface.
The Maze Collection is about strong women, responsible materials and finding a different path to sensuality and love. These vegan leather body adornments can be worn over or under clothes and are perfect for the woman who feels that standard jewelry doesn't adequately express their style. Made of vegan leather and fully adjustable with included extender straps, the Maze Collection can enhance and adapt any outfit into an alluring, sensual appearance. Cuffs and chokers can also double as soft bondage accessories for a sultry evening, with or without clothes.
Designer and co-founder of the brand, Elsa Viegas dedicates this line of accessories to self-confident women. Its exclusive design seeks to make eroticism part of the day-to-day and, as she so aptly states, "Sensuality is an attitude."
There Are No Reviews For
Bijoux Indiscrets: Maze Cross Cleavage Harness - Black.
Be the first to write a review.Write a Review