Bluedoor may, in its sole discretion, terminate the accounts or access rights of users who violate others' intellectual property rights.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act,* Bluedoor has adopted the following policy toward copyright infringements:
"Bluedoor will, in appropriate circumstances, block access to and/or remove any material that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and submitted to our Website."
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement on our Website, please follow the following procedure:
Submit a Notice of Copyright Infringement to Bluedoor's Copyright Agents that contains the following information:
- a physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our Website;
- your address, telephone number, and email address so that we can contact you;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice to us is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Send the Notice of Copyright Infringement to the following Designated Copyright Infringement Agent for Bluedoor:
Roy E. Leonard, Esq.
105 Market St., Suite 300
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org